Position Title: Social Media Engineer & Website Developer
Great job for CSUS college students or anyone looking for part time work with social networking & computer skills!
Cliff Cottam Insurance Services is an insurance agency specializing in auto, home and business insurance. We represent a wide array of insurance carriers and have a combined total of over 50 years of insurance experience. We have gained respect throughout the insurance industry for our technical knowledge and ethical standards.
We are looking for a web savvy person to work diligently to give the agency a presence on all social networking arenas. The ideal candidate understands the mechanics and cultures of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and blogging. SEO and website development duties include google analytics review and analysis as well as monitoring and maintaining google ad campaigns.
Receive school credits for students from California State University, Sacramento or Los Rios Community Colleges! Depending on results and success, an offer for longer term employment may be offered. Hours are flexible and we will work with your school schedule. The incumbent reports to the Marketing Representative.
Knowledge and Abilities
- High aptitude for technology and social networking sites
- Understanding of how to use social networking to market and promote in a business environment
- Excellent Internet and computer skills
- Understanding of online marketing and search engine optimization
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Be creative to find new outlets and opportunities for the agency
- Be consistent and professional in all communications
- Interacts well with other people
- Can do anything attitude
- Basic HTML knowledge
- To effectively market and promote agency and industry news/success stories via the internet
- To educate the modern consumer about the Independent Agency
- To creatively find new outlets and opportunities for the agency to advertise and promote online
- To blog, tweet, use facebook, and add content to our website
- Create or find YouTube videos to market agency
- Research and identify market trends, audience behavior, and marketing opportunities
Submit an Employment Application and resume to Cliff Cottam Insurance Services, 1111 Howe Ave, Suite 535, Sacramento, CA 95825. You may also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (916) 488-4796. Understanding of online marketing and search engine optimizationUnderstanding of online marketing and search engine optimization
Understanding of online marketing and search engine optimization.